Multi-spectral LED grow lights are the best growlights currently available on the market. Not only do they emit the right spectrum of light that will support your plants in their growth - they use less power and do not get as hot as sodium bulbs or HID lights.
Traditional growing lamps have been found to convert a lot of their energy to heat, which is not beneficial to the plant, they also do not emit the range of colours that natural sunlight does. Plants don't need to catch some colours of the light spectrum to grow. For example, the plant pigment chlorophyll is the colour green as it catches red and blue light and reflects green light. Other plant pigments work on how much the plant should grow and whether it's environment is suitable for it.
LED grow lights are so effective as they provide gentle growing conditions with superb growing power. They are warm to the touch and will work for you for extended periods of time – LED type bulbs have been found to operate long life
The Benefits of Using LED Grow Lights
The benefits of using LED growlights are really quite something to consider:
- Provides the spectrum of light that plants need to grow for year around greenhouse production
- Power bill is saved. Energy is not converted to heat by LED bulbs. No air conditioning required.
- No noisy lights or noisy ballast
- Can be used in greenhouses, at home or for speciality growing – grow herbs on your counter top
- Ideal for aquariums as low heat – grow coral at home
- Use any extra space to grow food for your family
- Of benefit for any type of plant, so you won't need to set up separate areas for different plants needs
- Lightweight, durable, low voltage, versatile and long life
- Each piece has 112 individual lights: with 64 red LED bulbs and 32 blue LED bulbs and 16 orange LED bulbs– the light spectrum recognised as providing optimum growth
Order your LED Grow Lights Now
GrowthBooster7 growlights are efficient and effective, not only are they good for the environment, they are gentle on your pocket! They are ideal for creating a perfect indoor growing environment for plants, whereas you might want to consider a full spectrum light emitting bulb for showcase purposes. LED growlights should be placed approximately 30 – 70 cm (12-24 inches) away from your plants for the ultimate growing results.Order your LED grow lights now.